Monday, January 4, 2016

favorite planners and calendars

Well, it's the first Monday of the new year friends. Happy 2016! The organization nerd in me really loves January, and the motivation to organize all the things she tends to bring. In fact I got a jump start over Christmas break and organized my table linens, holiday decor and the black hole a.k.a the cabinet under my kitchen sink. Now I'm working up the courage to tackle the junk drawers.

In the meantime, I'm loving the fresh start a brand new planner and calendar have brought into my life. No matter how much technology I have in my life I just can't quit a paper planner and calendar. I tend to have calendars scattered throughout the house. I'd love to say it's because they keep me organized but truth be told it's because I love them so much I have a hard time committing to just one. ;) Today I'm sharing a few favorites.

favorite planners and calendars

The Day Designer is a great planner that has a place for the day's top three to-do's as well as goal setting worksheets. Plus I love the black and white stripes. The Sugar Paper planner pictured above is really similar but a little less bulky as it doesn't come with the bells and whistles of The Day Designer. It also comes in a smaller 5x8 size if you like something you can fit into your handbag.

favorite 2016 planners

Pretty much anything Rifle Paper Co. does is good. This one is so pretty, and I love the hard cover.

favorite 2016 planners

Moving on to calendars. Best thing about them is they make for great art later. This one is so great for a kitchen.

favorite 2016 calendar

calendar now  - art later

Really love this one for a girl's room. I'd buy it to frame right away.

Alice in Wonderland Calendar

calendar now, art later - 2016 calendars

How gorgeous is this one? LOVE!


I mean, when they're this good, how do you just choose one?! I just love this collection of florals!

2016 Floral Sketched Art Calendar by Texture Design Co - Artwork by Kate Waddell

Do you like to start the year with a new planner and calendar? Am I the only one with a calendar obsession? I definitely miss the giant chalkboard wall calendar in our old house.

No comments:

Post a Comment