Tuesday, February 16, 2016

instalove #fifthhousegallery

Hey friends and happy Tuesday! The hubs and I had a wonderful weekend in San Antonio. I can't wait to tell you all about our time there! But since the kids were out of school yesterday for the holiday I'm moving a little slow for a Tuesday......because it feels more like a Monday. Cry me a river right?

Anyhow, today I'm officially kicking off an idea I've had swirling around in my head for a while now. I've been thinking of starting a new instagram account for such a long time......you know, because what I need most in my life is more social media......where's the sarcasm font? Anyhow, I've long thought it would be fun to have an account focused on my love of art and gallery walls.

instalove - #fifthhousegallery

abstract floral painting

This floral beauty was painted by mom, and I just got it back from the framer's at Hobby Lobby. Unfortunately for me I didn't inherit her art skills, but I did inherit her love of art. I love discovering and sharing new artists! I also love seeing how others use and display art in their homes......nothing adds more personality to a home than art...........hence the birth of FifthHouseGallery. I'll still be posting to my main instagram account OurFifthHouse where I will continue to share design updates at our new house and a bit of life behind the scenes.......

reds stools - abstract floral painting

but over at FifthHouseGallery I'll be featuring artists, showcasing vintage art pieces/finds, and sharing ways to display art in your home.

abstract floral painting

This is where I'd love for you all to join in the fun! Every week I'll be featuring favorites from whatever that week's theme is. This week is all about gallery walls. So show me your gallery walls using #fifthhousegallery for a chance to be featured.

instalove - #fifthhousegallery

And be sure to follow along with FifthHouseGallery if you love art as much as I do! I'm so excited for this fun new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment