Sunday, January 11, 2015

book club - the good girl

I've gotten a little behind with my book reports/reviews.  Good thing I'm not being graded, right?  

Blogger Book Club

November's book, The Good Girl, was chosen by Brenda; and first, let me just say, it did not disappoint! 

The Good Girl  - Mary Kubica

Second, you are going to want to remember the name Mary Kubica!  This was her debut novel, and she knocked it out of the park.  I'll be first in line when her second book is released!  I couldn't put The Good Girl down.  This mysterious kidnapping story is told from a few different perspectives, which is something I always enjoy.  It's filled with twists and turns, and it keeps you engaged to the very end.  
I never saw the ending coming, and I actually re-read it a couple of times just to let it sink in.

If you love a good mystery mixed with an unexpected love story add The Good Girl to your reading list.  It will not disappoint.  

December's book, chosen by Kirby, is Mr. Owita's Guide to Gardening.  



I'll be sharing my review of it next Sunday evening.  Then hopefully I'll be caught up and back to my once a month book review Sunday evening posting.  

Be sure to check out the other book club reviews of The Good Girl. 

And if you'd like to check out the reviews of the other books our club has read scroll down on the sidebar to the right.  

Have you read The Good Girl?  What are your thoughts?  Do you love a good mystery like I do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment