Tuesday, January 13, 2015

project blogization

Hey all!  I know it may seem like I've been mia on the blog this week, but I promise you I've been working hard behind the scenes.  I've decided to get the ol' blog in better shape by organizing the page tabs a bit better.  They were a hot mess!  If I was having trouble finding things on my own blog, I can't even imagine how hard it must have been for a visitor.  So, I've reorganized and started by breaking down the projects tab into categories to make past projects simple and easy to find.  

Here's a sneak peek of what's waiting for you when you click on the projects tab up above. 

It's been a giant pain doing all of this blogization, but I know it will make things easier in the long run.   I plan to reorganize all of the tabs by next week.  And then hopefully I'll do a better job of keeping things up to date this year.  Fingers crossed! 

Feel free to have a look around on the projects tab.  The new "mantel styling" category is one of my favs.  It's fun to see all the different looks I've created over the years, and now I'm itching to do some mantel tweaking!  

Are you doing any organizing right now?  It's a January thing isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment