Monday, April 6, 2015

my lilly for target game plan

Okay y'all it's countdown time! Time to get your heads in the game. ;) April 19th will be here before you know it, so it's best to have a game plan if you want to snag the Lilly Pulitzer for Target goodies you really want. There are definitely some clothing items on my wish list, and I'm pretty sure little girlfriend needs this jumpsuit.


I mean, seriously?! So good right?! While I think they nailed it in the clothing and accessories department, I'm mainly interested in the home stuff.
Lilly Pulitzer for Target Home

Those napkins would be adorable framed and hung on a wall or turned into pillow covers. I just the colors and prints! And that pineapple serving piece is ridic! It could be used on an entry table for keys or on a nightstand to hold jewelry. So many options for such a fun piece!

Do you have your game plan set? Or do you all think I've totally lost my mind? I mean I'm not planning to spend the night in the parking lot on the 18th or anything, but I'm not judging anyone who is. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment