Sunday, May 17, 2015

saturday style mix - printed sundress

So I realize it's Sunday and my post title says Saturday. I had the worst headache yesterday and just couldn't bring myself to finish this post in time. Happily I'm feeling much better today! Rather than waiting until next Saturday to bring you another edition of the Saturday Style Mix I figured I'd just post today. Mainly because this fun zebra printed sundress probably won't last long........seeing as how it's currently under $15!
zebra print pink sundress
So admittedly I probably never would have stumbled across this dress if I didn't have a little girl. This dress comes from the girl's department, and I don't mean juniors. Crazy right?! The thing is what I've found since shopping in the girl's department for my own little girl is that when it comes to sundresses a girl's XL often translates to women's 2 or 4. And since girl's pricing is often a lot less than women's it's a nice way to save a little money on fun easy to wear summer sundresses.

The really great thing about this dress in particular is that is has adjustable straps and an elastic waist so it could easily fit a range of sizes and heights (I'm a shorty at 5' 3" for your reference).
zebra printed sundress
I actually bought it to wear as a bathing suit cover up, but the material is thick enough to wear as a dress. I love fun prints and bright colors in the summer!
zebra printed sundress
Elsa wanted in on the photo shoot action. ;)
You never know what you might find outside of the women's department. I often wear a men's size small oxford shirt as a bathing suit cover up or paired with leggings because they're long enough to cover the bum. And with a size 6 foot I buy kid's shoes (a 3 or 4 works) all the time!
zebra printed sundress
I'm so pumped for sundress weather! And I can't wait to show you all my refreshed patio space next week!








No comments:

Post a Comment