Tuesday, May 12, 2015

spring makeover plans with Lowe's

Tomorrow morning bright and early I'll be heading to Louisville to complete a spring makeover project with Lowe's. I'm so excited! #notlikejessiespano (I just can't resist a good Saved by the Bell reference.)

You might remember a few weeks back when I posted about participating in a spring makeover event with Lowe's. Basically Lowe's is very generously helping out one family in each of the 10 hardest hit cities affected by this past super harsh winter. I've been assigned to Louisville and am over the moon about helping this sweet family spruce up their backyard!


I was so touched by this family's story as I know all too well what it's like to spend all your diy effort and dollars sprucing up the inside of your home only to find yourself at a loss with what to do in your outdoor space. A big backyard with a pool is so wonderful, but it can also be really overwhelming. Especially after such a hard winter and the aftermath of what it left behind.

My plan is to give this whole space a welcoming look that will help this family to enjoy entertaining their family and friends all summer long. When we're done the sweet family who lives here will have a backyard they love so much they won't want to go back inside.

I can't wait to get started and see this plan come to life! Here's a peak at the plans.

spring backyard makeover with Lowe's

spring backyard makeover with Lowe's

spring backyard makeover with Lowe's

Feel free to follow along on Instagram for behind the scenes peaks. I'll be sharing the full reveal of this refreshed backyard space on the blog next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment