Monday, December 7, 2015

what to do with old christmas pictures

Some of my favorite pictures of my kids are those that I've taken of them around the holidays. I mean what's not to love about pictures of your kids in holiday attire with the sparkle of a Christmas tree?! But I have to admit that once I've ordered our Christmas cards for that year all those sweet holiday snaps just end up sitting in a folder on my computer. #wompwomp

Until this year………..

what to do with old Christmas photos  - turn them into holiday decor items to cherish year after year

Thanks to Shutterfly and all their fun photo products I've turned a few of my old Christmas favorites into holiday decor I'll get to cherish year after year.

what to do with old Christmas photos  - turn them into holiday decor items to cherish year after year

And it's been so great to take a little trip down memory lane this holiday season. These pictures deserve to do something other than live on a hard drive. I think the grandparents would be thrilled to receive some holiday photo items as gifts this year too!

The good news for all of you is that Shutterfly is offering Our Fifth House readers a 25% off your total order discount code - OURFIFTHHOUSE. The code is good until December 20th. So if you've yet to order your cards, want to add some sweet memories to your holiday decor or are looking for the perfect heartwarming gift, check out the great selection of products over at Shutterfly.

They have the sweetest selection of holiday cards. I couldn't decided which style I liked best, so I had two different ones printed this year. The ornament cards are just too precious!

holiday cards with Shutterfly

Lastly if you're looking to update or create an address book this season here's a little tip that might be helpful!

Simple and easy address book idea

Okay, so be honest. What do you end up doing with your Christmas pictures after you've ordered your cards?

Check out the photo canvas I had printed through Shutterfly here.

*Thanks to Shutterfly for sponsoring this post. Thoughts, opinions and love for holiday photos 100% genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment