Tuesday, September 29, 2015

ode to a pink door

ode to a pink door
pink door
Better Homes & Gardens

pink door
Peppermint Bliss
pink/coral door
Elements of Style
pink door
Examiner
pink door
Kelly Golightly
pink door
This is Glamorous
pink door
source
pink door
Thistlewood Farms
pink coral door
houzz
pink door
Apartment Therapy
pink door
source
pink door
House and Home
pink door
source?

pink door
Miss Poppy Designs
pink door
source

Whether it's dark pink, light pink……salmon or flamingo……blush or bashful ;) …….I love a pink door. And if there's a city where colorful front doors reign on high it's Charleston, SC. So this is happening. If you follow me on Instagram you know I narrowed down my paint color choices to two.

pink door

I made a trip to Sherwin Williams this weekend and am excited to finish and share the results! I figure if I hate it…..I can always repaint, so why not?! It's just paint.

What are your thoughts on pink doors? Which color do you think I chose?

No comments:

Post a Comment